1. Enter this competition from 12 September until 31 December 2012 midnight (GMT) and you can win a VIP weekend in Manchester. The VIP weekend will consist of the opportunity for you and one guest to see the Manchester United first team train and also tickets to watch the first team play at Old Trafford. Details of match tickets, travel and accommodation tickets are described in more details below. Additionally, the winner will receive a new Epson Expression Premium XP-800 printer.
2. To enter please go to www.epson.co.uk/summerofsports
and submit photographs you have taken which best captured a sporting memory in 2012. Also complete the registration form, entering all requested details.
3. Each entrant can upload an unlimited number of photographs.
4. The judging for the best photograph will be held at 13.00 (GMT) on 7 December 2012
. One winner will be chosen by Epson and a professional photographer.
5. The winner will be notified by email
days of the judges choosing a winner. A name of the winners will be published on the promotional website and Epson’s Facebook and Twitter pages
. The winner must accept his or her win within 14
days of being notified by the Promoter. If the winner fails to accept the prize, the Promoter may re-allocate the prize to a new winner.
6. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash or credit alternative in whole or in part. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize (in whole or in part) with any other prize of a similar value.
7. This competition is only open to persons aged twenty one (21) or above on 1 January 2013 and resident in the UK. The winner’s guest must also be above the age of twenty one (21) on 1 January 2013 and resident in the UK.
8. The competition is not open to or any person who is directly involved in the facilitation of the promotion.
Description of Prize
9. The VIP weekend will consist of the winner and one guest taking part in a fully hosted two-night stay in a top hotel with a full day-time itinerary that will include watching the Manchester United first team train and also tickets to watch the first team play at Old Trafford. Additionally, the winner will receive an Epson Expression Premium XP-800 printer.
10. The match tickets will be in the hospitality area of Old Trafford, but Epson will not provide any special facility or right for the taking of photographs.
11. Travel tickets to Manchester, accommodation and meals will all provided to the winner and one guest. Only return travel from the winner’s country of residence to Manchester is included in the prize. Travel tickets to or from the departure/arrival airport or bus/train station is excluded from the prize and is solely the responsibility of the winner and their guest.
12. Travel to Manchester will be economy/standard class via any reasonable route and will be booked by the Promoter.
13. The Promoter will organise and cover the costs for all organised travel, food and hotels once the winners and guests arrive in Manchester. The Promoter will cover the cost of alcoholic beverages during organised activities up to a limit set solely at the Promoter’s discretion. The Promoter will not cover any extras ordered against the room including mini-bar, drinks in the hotel bar and food which is not part of an Epson-organised meal.
14. A discount offer will be given to every participant who enters this promotion, The discount will offer each participant 20% off an Epson Expression Premium XP-605 printer. The discount can only be redeemed on purchases made via the Epson online store from 12.09.2012-31.01.2012. The discount can only be used once and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
Use of personal data & Ownership of Copyright
15. All photographs submitted by an entrant must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the copyrights of any other party. The entrants must have obtained written permission from the parent or guardian of any person under eighteen (18) who is individually identifiable in the photograph. Entrants must also obtain any other applicable consent that is required prior to the use of the photograph. Such consent must be in writing.
16. The prize winner and their guest may be required to participate in related publicity arranged by the Promoter and Manchester United. By entering this prize competition each entrant agrees to allowing the use of their name and image for related publicity and will also obtain the consent of their guest. No compensation will be awarded for such promotional activities.
17. All photos uploaded to the competition will be retained by Epson B.V. and its affiliates and may be used in the promotion of the competition and in future Epson promotions.
19. The choice of removal of your personal data results in withdrawal from this promotion.
20. The use of personal data may include informing you about the Promoter’s products, services, events or other information that might be of interest to you if you have given your prior consent for this use at the time of registration within the Promoter’ website. Each time you receive any promotional electronic communication, you will have the opportunity to opt-out by ticking the opt-out tickbox.
21. For the avoidance of doubt, personal details collected via this promotion will be shared with Manchester United but not with any third party.
22. The Promoter will not accept responsibility for entries lost, delayed, illegible or fraudulent or for those entries not received by the closing date. It is your responsibility to ensure that sufficient and correct details are provided for entries to be processed.
23. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the country in which you entered into this promotion and come under the jurisdiction of the competent courts of that country.
24. By entering this promotion you confirm that you have read, understood and accept the Promoter’s terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend these terms and conditions without notice in the event of any circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
25. This Promotion is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to Epson B.V., not Facebook. By entering, all participants agree to a complete liability release for Facebook.
26. Promoter: The Promoter is Epson Europe B.V. having its registered office in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. For all correspondence please write to the following address: Epson UK PR Team, Westside, London Road, Apsley, Hemel Hempstead, Herts HP3 9TD, United Kingdom.